icup

вторник, 5 июля 2011 г.

A bit about Google

To start with, I'm terribly sorry that I haven't posted at list smth during the whole week, or even more. The thing is that when you have that much of fever and sore throad as I have, it's pretty hard to write something... or even do something.

Thanks to higher powers, or good doctors, or both, I'm fine now and perfectly ready to impress you with stunning reviews of the most popular software, available for users.

But just for right now, I wonder if you have heard of the latest project by Google - Google+?

As for me, they have really made the intrigue about the service on the web...invites, everybody seems to be crazeeee about getting the invite).

Good news! I have already joined it, and you know what, just for now, it's hard to say, if the guys will really manage to beat FB in popularity, though the ambitions are obvious. Well, we'll see.

But do you know the funniest thing about all that? Guess, who has already gained the largest number of followers?

Well, according to TechCruch, it's Mark Zuckerberg, the author of FB. They really don't lie, saying that life is full of amusing things))
















This is it for today, guys, but I promise to get back to you tomorrow with a VERY interesting review!)

Stay cool,
Andy

1 комментарий: